Thursday, December 30, 2021

There was thread left on the shuttle

 That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. Another not so mini flake. It's actually quite large measuring 4 inches from point to point. It's also one that I kind of like although I didn't think I was going to after the first row. I decided to use large rings like the central daisy but then I had this big gap point to point and I chose to fill it in with tiny split rings which resulted in an almost round motif. When I added points on the next round I had a hexagon motif and still not a snowflake shape. 


The last round finally resulted in some proper points. And a proper pattern... sort of. I've just noticed that I marked a split chain in the pattern. but neglected it in the legend. I'll fix it if I get a chance, which I probably won't.


19 is a strange number... and I had to add thread onto the shuttles to finish it up. That means I still have thread on the shuttles.....Whatever will I do?

2 comments:

muskaan said...

Snowflake #20, of course, with the leftover thread 😁
This is a Gorgeous pattern and it has so many more shapes within it that draw the eye! Superb ❤

God's Kid said...

Wonderful snowflake!!! :)