Sunday, December 12, 2021

Mini Snowflake 10

 This is the 10th mini flake, but I'm noticing that the "mini" size, if it isn't getting bigger, is at least getting denser. That means they'll take a little longer to tat. I'll have to curb my enthusiasm a bit to keep them truly mini.


This one has a 5 ring cluster at the tip of each point. There's a larger ring, a short chain and then a cloverleaf of smaller rings, followed by another short chain and a larger ring and a join to the base of the first larger ring. The diagram shows the joins with a thin dashed line which may not show up clearly in the drawing. That's why I mentioned it.


I have 4 more snowflakes done, but not drawn and hopefully I'll get to them soon. I started with a new ball of Lizbeth size 20, did my 7 large family snowflakes and then began the mini flakes. I may have just enough thread for another snowflake if it stays truly mini, otherwise I'll have to quit just because I've run out of thread.

1 comment:

muskaan said...

I love this! Love how rhe join at the base of the large ring has created a beautiful point in the negative space. Superb