Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Mini Snowflake 13

I really like number 13 for a lot of reasons. It's an easy tat, it's got a nice lace to space ratio and it looks very snowflake-y. I generally like my snowflakes to be around 3 to 3.5 inches across so keeping to the smaller dimensions has been challenging and restricting myself to a starting daisy plus one row has added a bit more to it. I've done 14 so far and I'm thinking I can manage one more for the season.


This one measures just a little under 2 inches across.

I was just looking at my snowflake stand and thinking about all of the snowflakes I've designed over the years. I did over 30 for the Tatted Flurries book and another 30 for the 2018 batch as well as designing at least one every Christmas for our family cards. So far there are another 14 mini snowflakes and counting. That's over 75 snowflakes with just those. A lot of things I design and give away so I don't have all of the designs, but I think I might pull out all of the ones I do have just to take a picture of them all together. I guess there must be nearly 100 of them. That's a lot of snow! It's the kind I like, you don't have to shovel it :)

3 comments:

God's Kid said...

Great snowflake!! :)

muskaan said...

I agree with you - this one is indeed lovely.
Wow, would love to see a group photo of all the flakes together ❤

Lelia said...

You are very creative with the snowflakes! Wow. I'm enjoying each and every one of them : )