Sunday, December 30, 2018

Teeny, Tiny and Small

Tatting tripped off my shuttles today, but all of these are little guys measuring 2 to 2.25 inches in size 30 thread. It's bad enough that I've had to name things by the current date, but these 3 had to get an added xyz to differentiate them.

There's 12-30-2018x

12-30-2018y
12-30-2018z


And of course, here are the corresponding patterns. Does that make 25 designs this season? No, I had to recount, it's 26. Madtatter80 commented  "Makes me wonder, out of all your patterns which one is the one the public likes best?" I have no idea and probably won't know unless folks want to pipe up and let us know. So which one do you like best. 

Oops! Before I forget, here are the most recent 3 patterns.






1 comment:

God's Kid said...

You sure have tatted a wonderful blizzard already!!! :)