Saturday, November 17, 2018

Something is better than nothing

I started tatting my Christmas snowflakes, and as Muskaan mentioned, the inner part makes a nice little snowflake all on it's own. Here's what it looks like after the fourth row.

Cute, isn't it? This little snowflake is just over 2 inches across from point to point. It's nice, but not as large as what I was looking for, so I added the 5th row. I managed to draw it up to the point of this little flake, but trying to get the stitch counts in where the chains are lying against one another is giving me problems so there's no pattern yet.

Actually, that's not true. There is a pattern for the the inner part of my Christmas snowflake which I've called Little Flake. That part of the pattern is included below.


Hopefully, I'll get the rest of if drawn out soon.

7 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely snowflake, I like that design

Michelle said...

Ooh, it’s lovely!

West Pine Creations said...

Beautiful, thanks for the pattern. I can see beads on the long picot, in the center.

Madtatter80 said...

I love this❄ so glad you made it up I got on a different tangent and started other snowflakes. But want to try this too.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

It really is a cute design on its own! Interestingly, the drawing itself looks like one of those coloring book images - it's begging to be colored in! Thanks very much for sharing this!

muskaan said...

I also see flowers in your flakes, which I enjoyed bringing out using colours ;-D
Thanks for yet another pattern!

God's Kid said...

Great snowflake!! :)
Thank you for sharing your pattern!!