Sunday, January 13, 2019

Left over thread

The only excuse for this mediocre design, is thread left on the shuttles, making a heart about one inch square.


I had more thread so there's another one about 1.5 inches square.

It sort of reminds me of something I saw a while ago and both of these designs are so simplistic there may be other similar designs floating about in Tat land. I'm not trying to step on any toes, so if I've duplicated someone's design I'll apologize now.

Before I forget, Pattern, such as it is.
More to follow.....

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Two more lovely hearts I can see more coming like the snowflakes

God's Kid said...

Both are cute!! :)
I think I like the bottom one better it reminds me of a heart shaped balloon!! :)

muskaan said...

I like the larger one!!!