Friday, January 25, 2019

I goofed

See this heart? It's about 2 inches wide and about 2.5 long. (In size 20 Lizbeth Christmas Red, which is what's currently on my shuttles, so that's what they've all been.) I thought it had turned out OK except it seemed to curve a bit one one "hump", but it wasn't anything that blocking didn't cure. See it? Yep. Right at the top it's missing picot, 3 stitches. I'm NOT fixing it or re-tatting it. Valentine's day is approaching fast and I have more designs to get out.

It's a serious affliction, I tell you, this need to design. I can't sit still, there is tatting to create. You didn't think I'd leave you hanging, did you?

You know that square plus a half circle idea? See it?

Edited to add: I forgot to mark the split chain on the penultimate row, but I've corrected it now and uploaded the corrected pattern.

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Have to look very carefully to spot your mistake!

God's Kid said...

That is a wonderful heart!!! :)
Wow!! You are on a designing roll!!! First tons of snowflakes and now lots of hearts!! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

This is a very attractive heart!

Madtatter80 said...

Very fun following your hearts ❤

Sally Kerson said...

Annoying when that happens, but it is such an attractive heart. You will never make that mistake again!