Wednesday, January 05, 2022

OOPS!

 I've fallen into a snow bank and I can't get out! Of course I'm not trying very hard. I was sitting around after the festivities and these 3 fell off the shuttles. No diagrams yet and there may not be any forthcoming. 


While doing the last one I thought I was repeating myself, but it was only similar to 17 and not exactly the same. When you see then side by side they don't look anything alike, but when you're tatting them, it's a large ring with 2 little ring joined into it and a little ring off the top of a chain which gave me a sense of deja vu. 


I'm glad I kept going because I like the last one better. I can't really give comparative size, because I ran out of the ball of Lizbeth size 20 and the last 3 were done in Aunt Lydia size 20? 30? Different anyway.


2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Both are fabulous!!! :)

muskaan said...

At first glance I like 17 better, but looking more carefully it is difficult to decide - both have their individual charm.🧡