Thursday, December 27, 2018

Twenty Two

Another snowflake. This one's about 2.75 inches across in size 30 thread and made for a quick easy pattern.
It might have given it a little more interest if I'd added a small outward facing ring in between the points, but I didn't think of that until I was on the second point and I didn't feel like back tracking. It seems to me I've used onion rings in a snowflake before, but I'm not going to stress over whether or not I'm repeating myself, I'm just going with the flow and enjoying the process. 
As usual, here's the pattern.

4 comments:

God's Kid said...

Another great snowflake!!! :)
You are on a roll!!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely snowflake, I think this could be adapted into an ice drop

Madtatter80 said...

wow great work and another snowflake well done! thank You!

Ninetta said...

22nd! Wow! Thank you and wishing you a Happy New Year!