Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The computer ate my homework-AGAIN!

It's not really the computer that's at fault, it's me. It's 4:15 AM as I type this and I think my brain is frazzled. I was SO close to having this drawing done. I mean it's only 3 rows, so how hard can it be? Hubby was up working late so I decided to go ahead and work on the drawing. I finished the first row then had to go back and re-work it to get the split ring right. Then I remembered that the second row had rings off the top of the chains and had to re-do that part. The 3rd row had rings in 2 different sizes and when I placed them it threw things off so I had to start again and just as I was saving the final drawing I hit the wrong key while nudging the mouse and shifted a 3 inch drawing to zoom out to half a page in a format where I couldn't hit undo. Grrrrrrr!

I'm stubborn, so I didn't quit. The drawing is done. I think. Like I said it's after 4 in the morning  and who knows what I'm doing.

Here's the picture again.

and a pattern to go with it.
 

Let me know if anything is out of whack and I'll take another look at it when I'm functional again. I'm signing off for the night. ZZZZZ

4 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I so love you sweet heart snowflakes!

Margarets designer cards said...

Another beautiful snowflake, you are on a roll this year, I love the hearts in the design

muskaan said...

Thanks for another pattern - I should be picking up my shuttles soon.
Hope you are taking ample rest to refresh the creative spirit :-)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

You really do suffer for your art! I'm occasionally up at 4 am, but these days it's due to old age rather than working on a task I feel I must complete. However, we certainly benefit from all your hard work! This is such an attractive design. It's been amazing watching it evolve.