Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Simple Heart

Things have gotten away from tatting for a while and I'm currently taking a breather working on some embroidery, which I'd show you, but due to working in poor lighting, a colour choice I'd made looks like a dog's breakfast and I'm going to rip it out first. How's that for a run on sentence? Anyway, since Valentine's Day is fast approaching I thought I'd share with you a heart design I did ages ago. Someone may have posted it somewhere, but since I'm not sure who or where or if it's still up, I thought I'd post it here. When in doubt, the stitch count is 3. It uses one split ring and if you haven't mastered split rings, just cut after the first row and start again. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Fox said...

Sweet little heart pattern. Thanks!
Fox : )

Nima said...

nice little pattern...i love to try this, but i'm a beignner...how do i know if i need to use 2 shuttles or 1 shuttle from ball...please help me

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Lovely design!! The heart is very pretty! Thank you for sharing the pattern. Happy Valentine's Day!

Marty said...

Thanks, Sharon. This is a really pretty heart.

Tatskool said...

It's lovely Sharon, thanks for sharing it.

Sunela said...

Beautiful pattern. I hope I can try it this weekend.