Sunday, February 28, 2010

Olympics

Canada - Hockey, 'nuff said.


Edited to add:
The men's hockey game was such a nail biter, I couldn't write any more than I did. I had to shut off the computer to watch the game. Now that it's all over, I'm patriotic enough to be glad that Canada won, but USA didn't make it easy. The 2 teams were so perfectly matched, either one of them could have won. It's hockey the way we like to see it on both sides of the border. We won this time. See you again in 4 years.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

OK. You win. We came sooooo close. It WAS a great game! Congrats to Canada :)

Sharon D. said...

It was a great game. Congrats!
If the U.S. didn't win I am glad Canada did.

Ridgewoman said...

I spent so much time in Canada between 1957 and 1960, that I feel I'm part Canadian. My middle daughter was conceived at So. Burnaby LOL
Frankly, I celebrated ALL the Canadian wins as well as US. Especially the men's Curling team ~ So Woooo Hooot for Canada ~ Aye? xxx bev

IsDihara said...

A summer spent in Quebec for my (first) bachelor's degree turned me into a hockey fan. Common sense makes me a fan of Canadians!

So double WOOT for Canada and hockey! And a special Yahoo! for Sharon, whose posts are always a great read.

Kathy Niklewicz said...

We're actually feeling fine here in Pittsburgh, and proud of Sidney Crosby, who is Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins!!! My nieces are BIG fans of his and go to many games!

Congrats to CANADA and to some great Olympic moments! Loved the Canadian Ice Dancers' performances! (I still miss my ice skating days.)

My husband used to fly seaplanes, so he was feeling nostalgic every time one flew by. Beautiful scenery!