Wednesday, June 21, 2006



I've just heard from my sister and my niece's wedding invitation which was sent out 3 weeks ago, didn't arrive. I was wondering what had happened. I was told about the wedding some time ago and have been waiting for the invitation to see what it looks like. I was hoping it would give me some ideas.

I did a wedding album cover for the last 2 weddings. It was more work than I want to ever have to do again. Two tatted frames; a rectangular one for their picture on the front, and a heart shaped one with their names and the date of the wedding on the interior, plus a whole lot of chained edging for the rim of the album. I have been looking at other options that won't kill my hands to complete before the wedding.

My niece is a pianist, vocalist and artist so I'm wondering if I can make a musical symbol into a picture frame for the front. It would be different, but the wedding is July 16th, 2006. I don't think there are enough hours in the day. I wish I could draw creatively, then all I would have to do is fill in the drawing with lace.

No comments: