Thursday, December 17, 2009

No Rings-For real this time

Can you see the difference? The bottom snowflake is the original which I though I had done entirely without rings except for the one in the middle. The first row is actually ring and chain but the rings are tiny. I re-tatted it last night and the top picture IS made without rings. The centre ring is a mock ring, but at first glance they are identical. The second snowflake appears to be a tiny bit bigger, but that may be due to some more aggressive blocking as the first was pinned to my blocking board and air dried, while the second was pinned to the ironing board and pressed.

5 comments:

Sally Kerson said...

I've just caught up with your snowflakes they are all lovely, having just seen some real ones outside they are truly seasonal

Carla said...

I love your snowflakes!
Beautiful tatting!

Unknown said...

Wow! That's a lot of chains! It's lovely!

Unknown said...

Hermosos copos de nieve, Bonito trabajo!!!!

Beautiful snowflakes, Nice work!!

Art by JoyMac said...

Fantastic Snowflakes
Joy