Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Challenging!

I have added another image to the Design Challenge page. This one has some more definite lines which may make it easier for a new designer to work with. Work with the black or the peach and see what you can come up with.

My personal challenge these days is getting out of the house (video), going anywhere without a car, keeping up with the 25 Motif Challenge, still tracking down the last few packages on the Round Robins and getting the Tatted Lace Pattern Collection done. Thanks to the wonderful folks who have volunteered to help with the 25 Motif Challenge I think I can keep my head above water.

One ray of sunshine is the I love your Blog award given by Artistgirl's Muse The concept behind this award is to link to the person who gave you the award and to link to seven blogs you love. I thought that this time I would link to some of the non tatting blogs I like to visit. In a Minute Ago, Lost Arts Studio, Teeny Tiny Cabin, 4:53 AM, Patra's Place, Annie's Crazy World, Hello my name is Heather,

2 comments:

Alwen said...

Thanks, Sharon!

Ridgewoman said...

I, also, have given you the I love Your Blog Award Now you have TWO.
LOVE, BJ