Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sea Shell Pattern available on my web site

I noticed on Facebook that people were looking for the pattern for the Sea Shell I designed in 2008.

I wanted a recognizable sea shell and doodled around until I found a suitable design. In one rendition I was doing joins in between doublestitches because the rings had to be so tiny. Itsy bitsy rings and some really fiddly work, but it looks like a shell and it still holds it's concave shape although you could block the life out of it to make it lie flat. It's designed to cup just a tiny bit. Anyway, when I saw folks wanted it, I posted it to my web site. It's on my web site now at http://www.rsbriggs.com/ in the Free Patterns at the bottom of the page.

Note: Click on the Legend link on the right for an explanation of the icons used in the pattern.

9 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I have admired this pattern for a while and so glad you gave us this pattern, Thank You so much it is beautiful and I am sure many will make this pattern :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful pattern, thanks you for making it available again
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely design!

StringyDogs said...

You are da' bomb! I think many of us have been searching for this pattern.

Thank you!

God's Kid said...

Great seashell!!! :)

muskaan said...

Very realistic sea shell ! Thank you so very much for sharing the pattern :-)

Hotmail contact number said...

looks very pretty!

Unknown said...

I love this! It's wonderful how determination and a little patience paid off in the end. Thank-you for the share.

garden furniture land said...

Beautiful pattern and lovely design! Thanks for sharing!