Monday, April 25, 2011

Nothing much going on

There's not much going on here, mostly because we've been up to our arm pits in doing the taxes. What has been done is a bracelet, with lots and lots of beads. I used Lizbeth size 20 Purple DK and Purple Splendor with mauve beads on the rings and lilac beads on the chains. The beads on the joins are gold beads. I'm please with the way it turned out and I thought that the same design would work as a bookmark without the beads until I realized that without the bling it was just facing rows of plain ol' ring and chain. Unimaginative and boring.

I must think of something else. I want to be tatting and the usual well of inspiration is decidedly dry at the moment. I know what will happen though, the second I launch into the next design class I'll have ideas come thick and fast, just when I have no time to tat.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks great as a bracelet!

Fox said...

I LOVE THIS!
The beads, ohhhh the beads!
Fox : )

Suztats said...

Very pretty with your choice of thread and bead colours!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely bracelet and colours,
Margaret