Friday, October 29, 2010

TATTED FLURRIES

It's finally here! After more delays than you can imagine, I've finally got my latest book done and I'm ready to take orders. If you want a tree full of snowflakes, this is the book for you. A month of snowflakes. Thirty-two designs. Four 3D snowflakes. Everything from little 2 inch snowflakes to large 5 inch snowflakes that can be used as small doilies. Eight of them can be tatted so that a one inch rhinestone can he held in the middle for some extra sparkle.


As a beginner, it frustrated me to see a pattern that I liked, but I couldn't do them because of the way it was written. All of the patterns use visual format with instructions for climbing from one row to the next, but I've also included the alternate written instructions on how to tat it one row at a time. So experienced tatters and beginners alike can make these designs.
I'm not satisfied that the pictures do the snowflakes justice, so the cover may get changed because even after several tries what looked good on screen didn't print the way it was supposed to. I expect it has something to do with the printing equipment darkening the background, so I may change print shops and see if different equipment makes it look better.

Hubby hasn't been feeling well, so it's taken quite a while to get things done. The page with the order form isn't up yet and I'm still thinking about whether to do an e-book. At the moment I can send you out a PayPal invoice if you want the book. The pricing in Canadian currency listed below includes shipping.
CAN      $21.50
USA       $23.00
INT        $26.00

Setting up the web page for downloading an electronic book in PDF format has to wait for a day when hubby is feeling better, but the file has been created, so it will be available electronically soon, maybe even this weekend. It's been done and the E-book is now available.

PDF E-book $19.00   
Anyone interested in ordering the book please email me and let me know if you want the printed book or the E-book. If ordering the printed book, please let me know the country as shipping is included in the price:
 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where would we be able to purchase this new book?
danezmom@embarqmail.com

Michelle said...

Oooooh- yes please. How do we get it? I'm going to ask for it for Christmas. I'll make them for next year! They look lovely.

Karen T said...

Perhaps you could offer it for sale as an ebook so we could buy it now...pretty please!

Riet said...

Hi Sharon
Congratulations with the new book and of course I want to order it So please take my order. If it is possible I prefer an e-book Postage is so expensive most of the time.
I will here from you
Riet the B-engel

Fox said...

Congratulations, Sharon!
♥ Fox : )

Maureen said...

Your email is bouncing, Sharon! - clogged up with orders, perhaps. I'd like to buy a copy too, please.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Please add me to the list, Sharon!

Tattingrid said...

Count me in too, please! I LOVE snowflakes! They all look great!

Suztats said...

I would love one, too, please!

sewmuchfun4 said...

BEAUTIFUL work, Sharon! I think I would like a hard copy, although the ebook sounds pretty good as well. I'll email you later this weekend.
:) Ann

IsDihara said...

YES, please! I would love to buy a copy of your snowflake book. Hard copy for me to add to my library (our printer is on its last legs, otherwise I would save a few trees and order the eBook). May I please have a PayPal invoice?

Also, if you would be so kind to sign my copy? You're my hero!

(P.S. my word verification is "pollight" -- hope my request has been a "pollight" one. Hee, hee)

Sunela said...

Sharon,

I would love to own a copy of this book. Can you please send me a paypal invoice?

sunela@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely snowflakes Sharon. I would love to have an ecopy when available.

bfruss said...

Sharon, I would love to have a copy of your book! I love and always have your patterns and beautiful designs. I have a paypal account so... let me know what I need to do :) Anitar

Ruth said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I'd like an ebook when available. Thanks,
Ruth Perry

Icela said...

Hi Sharon,

I would like to order Tatted Flurries for my granddaughter for a christmas present, can you send me a paypal invoice please.

Nautical Knitter said...

I would like to purchase this book via paypal please. Can you send me an invoice? Would like the electronic version if at all possible....

Thanks!

Ranita said...

I would also love to purchase a e-book please. I would not be able to pay until after Dec.19 though. If you could send me a invoice through paypal I will pay as soon as I can. ranimci2@hotmail.com Thanks in Advance!